We all want to pick a beautiful, sturdy, and durable product, but there are so many products available in the market that it can be confusing to choose one. This article will help you choose the right bandage for pressure sores more easily.
10 bandage for pressure sores: Editor Recommended
10 bandage for pressure sores Review:
- ✅Soft, comfortable and high absorbency to lock the wound exudate & reduce skin maceration risk
- ✅Gentle silicone self-adhesive material allows for pain free removal
- ✅ Breathable, waterproof film to maintain a moist wound environment faster healing.
- ✅ Idea for pressure ulcer, leg ulcer, foot diabetic ulcer, surgical wound,1st and 2nd degree burn, traumatic wound.
- ✅No latex is used in the production of this dressing. Easy Application for a must-have indoor and outdoor first aid kits.
- ✅ PROTECT NON-INFECTED WOUNDS, PARTIAL ULCER AND FULL-THICKNESS ULCERS - JJ CARE hydrocolloid pads are excellent as bed sore pads. These pressure sore dressings can also be used on deep partial thickness burns and on superficial foot wounds, pressure sore with low to moderate exudate.
- ✅ MOISTURE GEL FORMULATION - JJ CARE ulcer bandages feature a moisture gel formulation which provides a moist, healing environment and insulation for the wound. Each hhydrogel dressings for advanced wound management insulates the wound, provides moisture and keeps it hydrated which assists in faster healing. These hydrocolloid bed sore bandages are also impermeable to moisture, vapor and acts as an excellent layer of protection from infection.
- ✅ ADVANCED HEALING - Wounds covered by JJ Care hydrogel wound dressing pads do not require daily cleaning. A new hydrocolloid wound dressing is needed only every 3-7 days which promotes faster healing because the wound is undisturbed for days and not regularly exposed to air. Using hydrocolloidal hydrocolloid bandages nose use also help prevent scars from developing.
- ✅ EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE - The JJ CARE hydrocolloid burn bandages adheres to both dry and moist skin surface. Its sheer, thin and breathable design makes it highly-flexible and conforms well into areas that are difficult to dress like the elbows, shoulders, knees and heels. Removing it is also easy and pain-free because the hydrocolloid burn pads do not stick to the wound, only to the surrounding skin.
- ✅ MULTI-USE AND COST-EFFECTIVE - JJ Care large hydrocolloid patch bandages can be used on many different types of wounds- pressure ulcer, burns and even boils. Cut it into smaller pieces and it can also be used for acne! A box of 10 healing hydrocolloid patches is very economical as it will go a long way because you don’t have to change the dressing every day.
- PROMOTE HEALING LESS PAIN - Absorbs 15 times of wound fluid thanks to our 5 layers material self-adherent dressings. It maintains a healthy moisture environment, creates a barrier from the outside, promotes wound recovery
- GENTLE BUT SECURE ADHESION - We adopts an A+ medical-grade hypoallergenic silicone as a wound contact layer, it absorbs dead tissue cells, won't stick to the moist wound, while is sticky enough to stick to dry skin, minimize pain and trauma at dressings change
- PREVENT INFECTION - Semi-permeable PU film layer is waterproof and breathable, which provides a liquid barrier while allowing the passage of oxygen and water vapor, avoiding cross-infection
- MAKE LIFE EASIER - The foam dressing with a thick foam core layer maximize the absorbent to 15 times, provide cushion; SAF layer to lock the fluids avoid maceration; Nonwoven layer disperses exudate, more absorbent than traditional bandage gauze, no need to change frequently
- MULTI-USE WOUND CARE PRODUCTS- Border 7""x7"" is fit for wounds within 5.5""x4.9""(foam pad size), useful for moderately to high exudating wounds, such as sacrum bedsore wounds(Stage 1-4), surgical incisions, pressure ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, arterial ulcers, skin tears, burns. Used in hospitals, senior care homes, hospices, and other medical facilities
- ✅Specifically shaped to fit the sacral area ulcer, effectively absorb and retain wound fluid (exudate) but keep the wound sufficient moist environment.
- ✅ Be used as an all-in-one sacrum foam dressing on shallow wounds or a cover dressing for deeper wounds, idea for moderate to heavy exudate sacral pressure ulcer wound.
- ✅ Unique technology make sure you can change your dressing as pain free as possible without damaging your wound or skin around it.
- ✅Excellent fluid handling capacity and minises the risk of maceration.
- ✅ Barrier outer film to maintain a moist wound environment faster healing
- Soft, comfortable and skin-friendly foam pads,enable easy movement, reduce wound pain and distress, improve comfort and promote wound healing. Latex free.
- Super-absorbent silicone foam dressings, 5-layer design structure lock the wound exudate, reduce skin maceration risk, improve cushioning and disperse pressure, and protect the wound.
- The mild silicone wound contact layer minisezes trauma and pain during dressing change, can check the wound condition at any time, and can stably adhere to the skin without falling off, suitable for fragile, aging and sensitive skin.
- Waterproof and breathable PU film, keep the wound moist and healing environment, accelerate wound healing, especially chronic wound management.
- Silicone foam dressings are indicated for the treatment of moderately to highly exuding wounds such as: pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, non-infectious diabetic foot ulcers, skin abrasions, postoperative wounds, lacerations and abrasions.
- 【Composition and Structure】 The main raw material of the product is medical hot melt glue, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose(CMC). Hydrocolloid dressing is mainly composed of three layers, the bottom PU film, the hydrocolloid layer and release film.
- 【Promote Healing】Hydrocolloid dressing is to treat a small to medium amount of wound exudate, and react with wound exudate to form a gel-like covering to protect the wound and maintain a moist healing environment.
- 【Easy Removal】Hydrocolloid dressing will form gel when absorb the exudates, easy removal. If necessary, a small amount of normal saline should be added between the skin and the product to facilitate the removal.
- 【Applicable to many kinds of Wounds】 The dressing can be used for surgery, burns, abrasions, skin donor sites, chronic wounds and healing wounds. For bedsores, leg ulcers and infectious ulcers, the effect is better.
- 【Individual Packaging】 4" X4", 10 pieces per box. Each dressing is manufactured in a safe facility and individually wrapped to prevent contamination of the wound. It can be used in hospitals, nursing homes and other medical facilities.
- Medical Sacrum Foam Dressing for Wound Care: Carbou silicone foam dressings are gentle and comfortable to use and can offer effective absorbency and provide the optimal healing environment for wounds. The thick bed sore pads can cushion the pressure and protect the wound.
- Easy to Use and Remove: The soft silicone wound contact layer can protect the bed sore wound from secondary damage when removing the silicone foam dressing, and can be uncovered to observe the bed sore wound at any time. And it has enough adhesiveness to stick it on the body and will not fall off or curl.
- Breathable and Waterproof Silicone Foam Dressing: Semi-permeable PU film acts as a liquid barrier. The inner side locks the exudate absorbed inside the silicone foam dressing, and the outer side is waterproof while allowing oxygen and water vapor to pass through.
- Multi-layer Absorbent Structure: Highly absorbent polyurethane foam pad absorbs and locks a large amount of wound exudate by forming gel to reduce the risk of skin maceration. The high-strength liquid absorption capacity can ensure the service life of each piece of sacral foam dressing and reduce the frequency of silicone foam dressing changes.
- Multi-use Wound Care Products: Use for moderately to high exudating wounds,such as post-operative wounds,sacrum bedsores, cysts, pressure sores, burns, leg venous ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, trauma, I-II degree burns, and other minor trauma.Used for the elderly, long-term bedridden people or people with limited mobility.
- [Customized for Exudative Wounds] This silicone foam dressing absorbs and locks in abundant wound exudate, which greatly avoids maceration of the skin around the wound and keeps the wound in a hygienic environment with optimal humidity for faster healing.
- [FABULOUS QUALITY] The foam dressing is made of semi-permeable PU film, Breathable, waterpoof film to maintain a moist wound environment, which protects the wound against foreign matters, safe for various pressure ulcers
- [Multilayered breathable & Splashproof Design] As the superior wound dressing, the five-layered design is gentle and soft on the wound contact layers, and the absorbent, distribution, and retention layers provide gentle pressure to protect the wound while locking up the wound exudates and the top layer performs the sanitary waterproof protection. Like other brands, it is only splash-proof, not shower-proof.
- [Safe and Effective Adhesive Silicone] This silicone bandages uses hypoallergenic soft silicone foam as a wound contact layer that does not stick to moist wounds but is sufficient to stick to dry skin around the wound, effectively protecting wound healing.
- [Multi-Use Wound Care Products] These wound dressings are perfect for moderately to heavily oozing wounds such as bed sores, pressure sores, venous ulcers in the lower extremities, neurogenic ulcers, and arterial ulcers. Your best bed sore bandages!
- ✅Our wound contact layer is made of premium medical-grade soft silicone, which minimizes pain and trauma when changing dressings. It protects the wound in place and repositionable.
- ✅Maintaining a moisture environment and locking the wound exudate. The core layer, SAF layer and nonwoven layer work together to avoid maceration and heal faster.
- ✅Breathable and waterproof foam dressings, but don’t stick to the wound. Keep the wound clean and dry, especially suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- ✅The microporous soft PU foam pad + super absorbent core provide 20 times of fluid absorption than traditional gauze. No need to change frequently.
- ✅Variety of applications like Post-operative wounds, bed sores, pressure ulcer, 1st & 2nd degree Burns, traumatic wound. No latex used.
- EFFECTIVE WOUND CARE PRODUCTS: Quintuple-layered bordered wound dressings are gentle and comfortable to use and can offer effective absorbency and form a balanced wet environment for faster healing. The cushiony Foam Dressing Pads can cushion the pressure and protect the wound.
- SUPER ABSORBENCY: The premium foam pads can absorb 15 times of drainage to minimize skin maceration risk
- PREVENT INFECTION & PROMOTE HEALING: The semi-permeable external PU film offers waterproof (Not shower-proof) and breathability to prevent infection and promote faster healing, especial for chronic wound management
- PAINLESS ON & REMOVAL: It enables to move easily, doesn’t stick to the wound, while the gentle silicone adhesive allows for effortless application & removal to avoid pain and trauma during dressing changes. Which is a special design for sensitive, fragile & old skin
- WIDE APPLICATION: Ideal for moderately to high exudating wounds, such as post-operative wounds, bedsores, cysts, pressure sores, burns, leg venous ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, trauma, I-II degree burns, and other minor trauma. Please email us with any questions. All your questions will be answered within 24 hours.
Buying Guide: What To Look For When Select bandage for pressure sores:
If you want to purchase products, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your products before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Product Quality: The product must be of high quality. If the product is not of high quality, it will break down quickly and need repairing.
- Price: The price of the product should be reasonable. The product must be within your budget so that you do not have any financial constraints while using it.
- Brand reputation: The brand name should be well known in the market and has been around for a long time so that its reputation can be trusted and its quality can be ensured.
bandage for pressure sores: Tips for Buying Online Safely
Online shopping has become a part of our everyday lives. The convenience of purchasing items from anywhere at any time is hard to beat. But it's not all roses and sunshine. There are some real concerns when buying bandage for pressure sores from online:
1. Use a Secure Wifi or Internet Connection
Although it is comfortable and easy to browse and buy through public networks, malls or stores, the truth is that these networks are often unreliable. Hackers and cybercriminals can easily capture the information packets transmitted over public connections. For this reason, we recommend you go through a secure network to make purchases or transactions in which you transfer personal information.
2. Keep Your Computer Updated and Protected
Online shopping is one of the processes in which more personal and dangerous information is transferred. Therefore, before shopping, ensure your computer is secure, updated and equipped with a good antivirus product.
3. Buy on Known and Reputable Websites
Searching the internet for the best offers can take you to the unknown and unreliable. Stay away from them. Check that the URL of the web site matches where you think it is, and its address begins with https. Shopping at trusted and reputable websites can prevent identity theft or data victims.
4. Find and Review Privacy and Return Policies
5. Only Share Personal Information That is Necessary and Only on a Secure Form
If it surprises you that they ask you for some personal information (mobile, relatives’ name, place of birth …) to carry out the purchase, do not do it, and it checks that you are in the correct place. In addition, tools such as the virtual keyboard of Panda Security can avoid data theft if your computer is infected with some virus spyware.
6. Avoid Links in Emails and Ads
Is the offer you received in an email too good to be true? Then, it probably is. During this time of year, e-mails and ads with offers and big discounts are a tool widely used by cybercriminals. Avoid phishing.
7. Periodically Check Your Credit Card Transactions
After making several purchases online, check that all charges on your account are known and controlled. If you find any suspicious activity, contact your bank. Maybe you’ve been a victim of identity theft.
There are many brands in the global and local market to choose from, but not all of them will offer you the bandage for pressure sores. The key is finding a good brand that offers quality and value for your purchase. When choosing a good brand, critical considerations include customer reviews about their products, warranty policy, how long they've been around, and what other customers have said about their service record. We hope this post may help you narrow down your search so that now making an informed decision on which one to buy should be much easier!