We all want to pick a beautiful, sturdy, and durable product, but there are so many products available in the market that it can be confusing to choose one. This article will help you choose the right brother office printer more easily.
10 brother office printer: Editor Recommended
10 brother office printer Review:
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute.
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper.
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional looking documents.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Your purchase includes One Brother MFC-L3750CDW Digital Color All-in-One Printer
- Carton Contents One Set of Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pages each), One DR223CL Drum Unit Set (18,000 pages), One CD-ROM with Printer Drivers and Quick Setup Guide
- Printer dimensions: 16.1” W x 19” D x 16.1” H. Printer Weight: 51.5 lbs. Carton dimensions: 23.6” W x 21.0” D x 21.8” H. Carton Weight: 57.9 lbs
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing): 33 dB / 47 dB
- Features: Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing, Electrophotography LED Printer. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity, 50 pages max.
- Fast print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute
- Enjoy easy, reliable, wireless printing from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- The generous 250-sheet capacity adjustable paper tray easily handles letter and legal sizes paper and helps improve efficiency with less refills. The manual feed slot offers professional prints on a variety of paper types and sizes including card stock, envelopes and more.
- Choose from the built-in wireless network interface to enable sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via the USB interface.
- Sturdy and robust construction ensures your laser all-in-one printer will keep up with your busy schedule. Compact desk footprint saves on space requirements.
- DELIVERING FULL FUNCTIONALITY IN A SMALL SPACE. There’s no sacrificing features with this welcome addition to any home, home office or small office space. This compact inkjet all-in-one delivers full functionality plus fast print and scan speeds.
- PUT THE POWER OF PRINTING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: The simple to use Brother Mobile Connect(1) App delivers easy onscreen menu navigation for printing, copying, scanning and printer management from your mobile device.
- VERSTAILE PAPER HANDLING AND DUPLEX PRINTING. Use the 20-page capacity automatic document feeder for quick copying and scanning to handle a variety of media. The 150-sheet capacity adjustable paper tray minimizes paper refills.
- WORRY-FREE PRINTING USING PAGE GAUGE(2).Eliminate the guesswork of ink replacement when you use the Brother Mobile Connect(1) App to access Page Gauge, so you know the amount of ink you’ve used and the amount of ink you have remaining(2).
- USE ONLY BROTHER GENUINE INK: A full range of Brother Genuine ink cartridges deliver high quality prints and reliable page yields. Choose from Standard (LC401 Series) or High Yield (LC401XL Series) cartridges including select multi-pack options.
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 19.5" W x 20.7" D x 21.6" H | Unit Weight: 63.1 lbs
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The Brother MFC-L8900CDW Color Laser All-in-One is an exceptional printer for businesses that require large print and copy volume
- BUSINESS PRINTING & COPYING: This printer increases productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 58 IPM
- CONNECTIVITY: Built-in wireless 802. 11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interface allows for easy set up and sharing on a wireless or wired network; CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz): 800
- ADVANCED SCANNING: Wirelessly scan to mobile devices with the Brother iPrint & Scan or popular destinations including SharePoint and more.
- FAST PRINT AND SCAN: The Brother MFC-L3710CW lets you get things done with up to 19 ppm print speed and scans up to 29 ipm in black and 22 ipm in color
- AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality. The 250 sheet adjustable paper tray helps minimize refills and the manual feed slot handles varied printing needs
- 3.7” COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Print from and scan to popular cloud apps directly from the 3.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more. Save time by creating custom shortcuts on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- PRINT AND CONNECT YOUR WAY: Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet with built-in wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (WxDxH): 16.1” W x 18.7” D x 16.3” H
- Flexible network connectivity: Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFCL57000DW with multiple users
- 3.7” Touchscreen: A touchscreen allows easy menu navigation and the creation of upto 48-customized shortcuts for quicker copying projects. Black and white only. Mobile Device Compatibility - AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile printing & scanning: The Brother MFCL5700DW allows you to connect via wireless devices and submit scanning and printing jobs remotely (1)
- Amazon dash replenishment enabled: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- For use with brother genuine toners: TN820 standard yield toner, TN850 high yield toner for cost efficient printing. Standard paper input capacity 250 sheets. Multi-purpose tray capacity 50 sheets. Optional paper capacity 250 sheets x2 with LT-5500 tray, or 520 sheets x2 with LT-6500 tray. Output paper capacity 150 sheets. Automatic document feeder capacity max. 50 pages
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute
- Dynamic features meet your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter and legal sized paper
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents
- Engineered to deliver productivity. Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wireless from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- Print Speed: Up to 32 Pages Per Minute
- Up to 250 Sheets Input Paper Tray Capacity
- Up to 50 sheets ADF Capacity
- Automatic 2-sided Printing
- Wireless, USB Connection, Accessory Including a Printer Cable
- gudVGE BIV 〓 Monochrome Laser Printer: not color Printer. One-Sided scanning only.〓 Compact and fully-featured, the DCP-L2550DWB All-In-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother will find itself welcome in both the home or small offices.
- An all-in-one design makes it a great choice for space-conscious offices as it fits printing, scanning, and copying within a single unit. Also, the printing capabilities are very good with a max resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi and print speeds of up to 36 ppm.
- ▲ One-Sided scanning only ▲ The printer can also work with documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size using the 250-sheet input tray or one-sheet manual feed slot.
- Scanning and copying is made possible through the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed and a 50-sheet ADF. Also, an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for the flatbed and 600 dpi for the ADF ensure that scans are detailed and sharp. For operation, the DCP-L2550DWB has a two-line monochrome LCD, which enables various direct printing and scanning options.
- Additionally, it features Wi-Fi connectivity, alongside standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet, for completely wireless operation and support for direct printing from mobile devices.
Buying Guide: What To Look For When Select brother office printer:
If you want to purchase products, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your products before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Product Quality: The product must be of high quality. If the product is not of high quality, it will break down quickly and need repairing.
- Price: The price of the product should be reasonable. The product must be within your budget so that you do not have any financial constraints while using it.
- Brand reputation: The brand name should be well known in the market and has been around for a long time so that its reputation can be trusted and its quality can be ensured.
brother office printer: Tips for Buying Online Safely
Online shopping has become a part of our everyday lives. The convenience of purchasing items from anywhere at any time is hard to beat. But it's not all roses and sunshine. There are some real concerns when buying brother office printer from online:
1. Use a Secure Wifi or Internet Connection
Although it is comfortable and easy to browse and buy through public networks, malls or stores, the truth is that these networks are often unreliable. Hackers and cybercriminals can easily capture the information packets transmitted over public connections. For this reason, we recommend you go through a secure network to make purchases or transactions in which you transfer personal information.
2. Keep Your Computer Updated and Protected
Online shopping is one of the processes in which more personal and dangerous information is transferred. Therefore, before shopping, ensure your computer is secure, updated and equipped with a good antivirus product.
3. Buy on Known and Reputable Websites
Searching the internet for the best offers can take you to the unknown and unreliable. Stay away from them. Check that the URL of the web site matches where you think it is, and its address begins with https. Shopping at trusted and reputable websites can prevent identity theft or data victims.
4. Find and Review Privacy and Return Policies
5. Only Share Personal Information That is Necessary and Only on a Secure Form
If it surprises you that they ask you for some personal information (mobile, relatives’ name, place of birth …) to carry out the purchase, do not do it, and it checks that you are in the correct place. In addition, tools such as the virtual keyboard of Panda Security can avoid data theft if your computer is infected with some virus spyware.
6. Avoid Links in Emails and Ads
Is the offer you received in an email too good to be true? Then, it probably is. During this time of year, e-mails and ads with offers and big discounts are a tool widely used by cybercriminals. Avoid phishing.
7. Periodically Check Your Credit Card Transactions
After making several purchases online, check that all charges on your account are known and controlled. If you find any suspicious activity, contact your bank. Maybe you’ve been a victim of identity theft.
There are many brands in the global and local market to choose from, but not all of them will offer you the brother office printer. The key is finding a good brand that offers quality and value for your purchase. When choosing a good brand, critical considerations include customer reviews about their products, warranty policy, how long they've been around, and what other customers have said about their service record. We hope this post may help you narrow down your search so that now making an informed decision on which one to buy should be much easier!