We all want to pick a beautiful, sturdy, and durable product, but there are so many products available in the market that it can be confusing to choose one. This article will help you choose the right drill index more easily.
10 drill index: Editor Recommended
10 drill index Review:
- Rugged, heavy gauge all–steel case holds sizes 1/16-1/2 by 64ths (29 Sizes)
- Each storage hole precisely sized for accurate, quick selection
- Fits in 2″ deep tool drawer
- Corrosion resistant, epoxy baked on coating with a secure, snap-lock steel cover
- Made in U.S.A.
- 29 Holes measurement: 29-hole sizes remain constant, providing precision accuracy; The drill sizes in both inches and decimal equivalents, equivalents range from 1/16 inch to 1/2 inch by 1/64 inch, come with clearly marked fractions and decimal for accurate measurement
- Exquisite design: heavy gauge steel construction is machined and ground to close tolerances, it can quickly and conveniently identify drill bit diameter; With a hanging hole design for easy hanging, which provides convenience for your work
- Durable material: well constructed of stainless steel, it is sturdy and durable, helps to gauge the drill bits quickly and easily when working with older, unmarked drill bits and bits that are too small to fit diameter markings, practical equipment in home tools box
- Package includes: you will receive a piece of bolt and wire diameter index gauge, it has been clearly imprinted with black graduations to give high contrast, will not wear off, a practical helper for measurement
- Proper size: each one measures approx. 6.2 x 2.36 inches, you can carry it in your bag as a simple ruler, which can draw squares
- 115 PIECES INCLUDED: 29pcs Fractional Size:1/16” to 1/2” in 1/64th increments; 26pcs Letter Size: A To Z; 60pcs Numbered Size: #1 To #60.
- HSS WITH 5% COBALT: Durable, Higher Heat & Abrasion Resistance.
- PRECISE 135° SPLIT POINT & TWIST DESIGN: Prevent walking, clear chips and particles faster.
- PROFESSIONAL & WIDELY USE: M35 Cobalt HSS is more suitable for hardened material. Particularly successful in cutting through hard metals such as stainless steel, cast iron, high temperature alloy, titanium alloy, hard plastics and woods, and also can be used for softer materials.
- ORGANIZED HOLDER: Set includes the drill bit holder with size index for easy storage and organizing.
- Index holds 115 jobber length drill bits in fractional sizes 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments, letter sizes A to Z, and wire gauge sizes #1 to #60
- Labeled storage holes for identification and organization
- Made of steel with an epoxy finish and has a snap-lock cover for durability and protection
- Made in USA
- Drill 3x Longer (than competitors drills), Drill 2x Faster (than cobalt), Drill Accurate (135 deg split point, tapered web geometry)
- Better than cobalt-XL28 is able to flex when cobalt drills chip or snap.
- Reduced overall length provides added strength and rigidity. Flatted shanks for fast chucking in keyless power tools.
- Premium high speed steel and NOMO surface treatment for longer tool life, fast penetration, and flexibility. Self centering 135 degree split point prevents drill from walking.
- Ultimate workhorse for drilling steel, stainless steel, titanium alloys and other hard to drill materials
- 29 Piece
- Cobalt Alloy Steel Drill Bit Set
- Sizes 1/16 inch -1/2 inch in 1/64 inch increments, 135 Degree Split Point To Minimize Walk
- 5% Cobalt Alloy Steel For Higher Heat & Abrasion Resistance
- Heavy Duty Web Construction For Strength & Durability
- Century exclusive pod drill index for jobber length drills
- Holds 29 bits 1/16" thru 1/2" by 64ths.
- Keeps bits organized and protected from the elements.
- Twist-to-lock lid.
- Empty Index - bits not included.
- Set of 60 jobber length drill bits includes one each of wire gauge sizes #60 through #1
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Black oxide finish reduces bit wear while promoting chip and coolant flow on ferrous material
- 118-degree conventional point for a range of drilling applications
- Jobber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth suitable for general-purpose drilling applications
- Premium high-speed steel withstands extended drilling in tough materials
- Black and gold oxide finish provide maximum corrosion resistance
- 135-degree split-point tip starts drilling immediately with less force and eliminates “walking” across the work surface
- Metal index case for easy bit access and identification. Includes drill bit sizes 1/16- to 1/2-inch in 1/64-inch increments
- Set of 29 jobber length drill bits includes inch sizes 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
- Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel drill bits when drilling hard materials
- Gold oxide finish lubricates the drill bit and provides wear resistance
- Self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging
- Meets ANSI specifications
Buying Guide: What To Look For When Select drill index:
If you want to purchase products, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your products before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Product Quality: The product must be of high quality. If the product is not of high quality, it will break down quickly and need repairing.
- Price: The price of the product should be reasonable. The product must be within your budget so that you do not have any financial constraints while using it.
- Brand reputation: The brand name should be well known in the market and has been around for a long time so that its reputation can be trusted and its quality can be ensured.
drill index: Tips for Buying Online Safely
Online shopping has become a part of our everyday lives. The convenience of purchasing items from anywhere at any time is hard to beat. But it's not all roses and sunshine. There are some real concerns when buying drill index from online:
1. Use a Secure Wifi or Internet Connection
Although it is comfortable and easy to browse and buy through public networks, malls or stores, the truth is that these networks are often unreliable. Hackers and cybercriminals can easily capture the information packets transmitted over public connections. For this reason, we recommend you go through a secure network to make purchases or transactions in which you transfer personal information.
2. Keep Your Computer Updated and Protected
Online shopping is one of the processes in which more personal and dangerous information is transferred. Therefore, before shopping, ensure your computer is secure, updated and equipped with a good antivirus product.
3. Buy on Known and Reputable Websites
Searching the internet for the best offers can take you to the unknown and unreliable. Stay away from them. Check that the URL of the web site matches where you think it is, and its address begins with https. Shopping at trusted and reputable websites can prevent identity theft or data victims.
4. Find and Review Privacy and Return Policies
5. Only Share Personal Information That is Necessary and Only on a Secure Form
If it surprises you that they ask you for some personal information (mobile, relatives’ name, place of birth …) to carry out the purchase, do not do it, and it checks that you are in the correct place. In addition, tools such as the virtual keyboard of Panda Security can avoid data theft if your computer is infected with some virus spyware.
6. Avoid Links in Emails and Ads
Is the offer you received in an email too good to be true? Then, it probably is. During this time of year, e-mails and ads with offers and big discounts are a tool widely used by cybercriminals. Avoid phishing.
7. Periodically Check Your Credit Card Transactions
After making several purchases online, check that all charges on your account are known and controlled. If you find any suspicious activity, contact your bank. Maybe you’ve been a victim of identity theft.
There are many brands in the global and local market to choose from, but not all of them will offer you the drill index. The key is finding a good brand that offers quality and value for your purchase. When choosing a good brand, critical considerations include customer reviews about their products, warranty policy, how long they've been around, and what other customers have said about their service record. We hope this post may help you narrow down your search so that now making an informed decision on which one to buy should be much easier!