We all want to pick a beautiful, sturdy, and durable product, but there are so many products available in the market that it can be confusing to choose one. This article will help you choose the right leica 8×42 binoculars more easily.
10 leica 8×42 binoculars: Editor Recommended
10 leica 8×42 binoculars Review:
- Crafted from the highest quality material
- Perfect for outdoor and even indoor use
- Made in Portugal
- HIGH-QUALITY OPTICS - the patented Perger-Porro prism system and state-of-the-art glass types deliver exceptionally bright, color-neutral images with unique three-dimensional plasticity and provide excellent contrast and maximum light transmission
- PRECISE DISTANCE MEASUREMENT up to a true, repeatable 3,200 yards/2,900 m in an extremely short measuring time (max. 0.3 seconds) – whether on long distances, in the mountains or in difficult weather conditions
- RUGGED AND WEATHERPROOF - light magnesium body is extremely shock-resistant and waterproof to a depth of 16 ft / 5 m; the sophisticated AquaDura lens coating ensures clear vision at all times, even in bad weather
- EASY OPERATION via Bluetooth and the new Hunting App that calculates the individual ballistic output values based on caliber, bullet type, trajectory and weight
- BALLISTIC FUNCTION - the ballistic measurement values are available in three output formats: equivalent horizontal range (EHR), point-of-impact correction (holdover) and reticle adjustment
- Field of View: 391.57' @ 1000yd
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Eye Relief: 13.3mm
- Exit Pupil: 5.25mm
- Weight: 27.87oz
- Package length: 15.748 cm
- Package width: 20.828 cm
- Package height: 26.67 cm
- Product Type: BINOCULAR
- Leica 8x42 Noctivid Water Proof Roof Prism Binocular with 7.7 Degree Angle of View, Black
- The prisms of the new binoculars are made from specially formulated SCHOTT glasses with exceptional transmission characteristics (SCHOTT HT glasses).
- The Leica Ultravid HD-Plus 42 binoculars therefore also offer increased contrast performance in all viewing situations, and particularly in unfavorable light
- The Leica Ultravid HD-Plus 42 models are available with 7×, 8× and 10× magnification and are identified by an engraved ‘HD’ in red on the strap lugs of the binoculars
- The binoculars feature exceptionally high-quality lenses that reduce flare to an absolute minimum
- The shock-absorbent armoring protects the binoculars against damage while also providing excellent grip for safe and steady handling
- Bundle Includes: 1 x Leica 8x42 Noctivid Binoculars (Olive Green), 1 x Pro Sling Backpack, 1 x 72-Inch Full Size Pro Monopod, 1 x Deluxe Cleaning Set, 2 x Lens Cap Keeper, 1 x Neck Strap
- LATEST TECH: The Leica Noctivid glasses are compact in size, stylish, and elegant, but nevertheless unbelievably robust and resilient. Ideal for every walk of life, the Leica Noctivid binoculars set standards alone with their design. The optical and mechanical systems of the new Leica Noctivid family of binoculars unite the best of the latest and most innovative technologies to create a new pinnacle of excellence.
- QUALITY: 12 glass lens elements in the new Leica Noctivid models to achieve viewing excellence that fulfills even the most stringent demands. Schott HT glasses ensure amazingly natural color rendition. The Leica Noctivid binoculars take advantage of a new high-temperature plasma deposition process for highest-quality lens coatings that guarantee perfectly balanced transmission characteristics throughout the entire wavelength range of visible light.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Innovative baffle systems for the suppression of stray light guarantee optimum reduction of reflections and maximum contrast. The modification of the radii of the lenses made it possible to achieve a further improvement of sharpness right up to the extreme edges of the viewing image. Innovative AquaDura coating, a Leica development, ensures a crystal-clear view in all weathers and protects the lenses against scratching and abrasion.
- KEY FEATURES: SCHOTT HT Glass and 12 Lens Elements - P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms - Anti-Reflection Fully Multi-Coated - HighLux and AquaDura Optical Coatings
- The new Leica geovid hd-b 2700 range finding binoculars for the first time EVER allow Linear distance determination of up to 2, 750 yards
- Leica geovid hd-r 2700 offers a worldwide unique combination of ABC Ballistic, optical quality and ergonomic design
- The ballistic measurement values are available in three output formats: holdover, click adjustment and equivalent horizontal range (EHR)
- A NEW WAY OF VIEWING - thanks to superior contrasts, uncompromisingly large depth of field, extremely fast focusing at longer distances, wide 19mm eye relief, generous removable eyepieces and easy grip of the binoculars’ tubes with one hand
- EXCELLENT OPTICAL PERFORMANCE - the Schott HT glass for the binocular prisms provides maximum transmission and astoundingly natural colours; the anti-reflective coatings are applied on all lenses and prisms in the new high-temperature plasma process
- BRIGHT AND BRILLIANT IMAGE - Leica Noctivid features stray-light suppression, light transmission and provides extremely sharp images even under the most difficult light conditions, maximum contrasts and the highest image plasticity
- UNEQUALLED IMAGE PLASTICITY - due to complex and innovative baffle systems, the modification of the radii at the lens surfaces and minimization of the globe effect applied in other Leica binoculars
- MAXIMUM RESILIENCE AND COMFORTABLE FEEL - a non-slip rubber armor offers a perfect grip, secure handling, resilience to impact and watertightness to a depth of 5 m; a durable patented varnish provides additional protection for the magnesium housing
Buying Guide: What To Look For When Select leica 8×42 binoculars:
If you want to purchase products, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your products before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Product Quality: The product must be of high quality. If the product is not of high quality, it will break down quickly and need repairing.
- Price: The price of the product should be reasonable. The product must be within your budget so that you do not have any financial constraints while using it.
- Brand reputation: The brand name should be well known in the market and has been around for a long time so that its reputation can be trusted and its quality can be ensured.
leica 8×42 binoculars: Tips for Buying Online Safely
Online shopping has become a part of our everyday lives. The convenience of purchasing items from anywhere at any time is hard to beat. But it's not all roses and sunshine. There are some real concerns when buying leica 8×42 binoculars from online:
1. Use a Secure Wifi or Internet Connection
Although it is comfortable and easy to browse and buy through public networks, malls or stores, the truth is that these networks are often unreliable. Hackers and cybercriminals can easily capture the information packets transmitted over public connections. For this reason, we recommend you go through a secure network to make purchases or transactions in which you transfer personal information.
2. Keep Your Computer Updated and Protected
Online shopping is one of the processes in which more personal and dangerous information is transferred. Therefore, before shopping, ensure your computer is secure, updated and equipped with a good antivirus product.
3. Buy on Known and Reputable Websites
Searching the internet for the best offers can take you to the unknown and unreliable. Stay away from them. Check that the URL of the web site matches where you think it is, and its address begins with https. Shopping at trusted and reputable websites can prevent identity theft or data victims.
4. Find and Review Privacy and Return Policies
5. Only Share Personal Information That is Necessary and Only on a Secure Form
If it surprises you that they ask you for some personal information (mobile, relatives’ name, place of birth …) to carry out the purchase, do not do it, and it checks that you are in the correct place. In addition, tools such as the virtual keyboard of Panda Security can avoid data theft if your computer is infected with some virus spyware.
6. Avoid Links in Emails and Ads
Is the offer you received in an email too good to be true? Then, it probably is. During this time of year, e-mails and ads with offers and big discounts are a tool widely used by cybercriminals. Avoid phishing.
7. Periodically Check Your Credit Card Transactions
After making several purchases online, check that all charges on your account are known and controlled. If you find any suspicious activity, contact your bank. Maybe you’ve been a victim of identity theft.
There are many brands in the global and local market to choose from, but not all of them will offer you the leica 8×42 binoculars. The key is finding a good brand that offers quality and value for your purchase. When choosing a good brand, critical considerations include customer reviews about their products, warranty policy, how long they've been around, and what other customers have said about their service record. We hope this post may help you narrow down your search so that now making an informed decision on which one to buy should be much easier!